1. Taxi: The starting price of cab is about 38 baht. So if you go out with 3-4 friends, it is recommended to choose a taxi, because it is still very cost effective to share down!
2. Bus: Thailand's bus does not have a stop sign to show which way the bus goes which several stations. So to take the bus friends need to ask the local Thai people in advance. Thai buses do not report the station, you can wait for the toll collector to charge when she reminded you to the station, there are some buses are not charged.
3. double-striped cars: double-striped cars as the name suggests, there are two rows of seats in the car. This car is 7 baht a person for the whole journey. If you need to get off the bus, you need to ring the bell in advance, and the bus is only marked in Thai.
4. Van: The van plus the driver can sit 10-13 people. Generally such a car can shuttle within Bangkok city, but also a short trip to foreign provinces. The fare is basically 10 baht in Bangkok city, but it may be 200 baht for one person out of Bangkok, depending on the distance.
5. train: Thailand's trains are short-haul and long-haul, the largest train station in Bangkok is Hua Nam Pong train station.
6. BIS and MRT: can be interpreted as light rail and subway, as well as the airport express, the rules for transferring need to see the site. Convenience lies in the absence of traffic jams, if the peak traffic period in Bangkok, it is recommended to take this, otherwise it will really be "blocked to death".
1. Be a local - The easiest way to arrange a budget tour in Thailand is to live like a local and give you the most authentic experience too. Take a regular bus, eat street food and drink locally produced beer.
2. Eat street food - Street food in Thailand is relatively safe because these stalls are doing a good business every day so the ingredients are fresh every day. And the best food in Thailand is usually street food.
During the high season, the temperature is just right from November to February, which is the cool season in Thailand, and it is a little hot in March and April, so the Water Festival is also in April. The low season, June to October, is the rainy season and travel may be affected, but it is also the least crowded time and the lowest price.
There are some islands that are not open during the off-season. If you don't mind this, off-season travel is still good, super cost-effective. Because the people really less, the price is also low.
Wat Pho Temple
Chao Phraya River
Bangkok Asiatique Night Market Ferris Wheel
Phang Nga Bay
Phi Phi Island
Khao San Road
Chiang Mai Old Town
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
Over 20 years online travel service in tailor-made, 10000+ successful happy travel experiences.
Design only for you and in your style! Flexible travel date.
24/7 online, 1 on 1 private service, over 10 years experience!
Best value for money. Exceed your expectation and 100% satisfaction!
Experienced, warm-hearted guides and staff, 24 hrs standing by.