1. Which are the best places for young adults to visit in Thailand?
There are several tourist attractions for young adults to visit in Thailand. Here’s a list of some popular destinations to visit in each city:
Bangkok: Khao San Road, RCA Pub Street, Nana Plaza, Chinatown, Sky Bar, Muay Thai Fight at Ratchadamnoen stadiums, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Central World Area
Pattaya: Walking Street, Pattaya Floating Market, Art In Paradise, Believe It Or Not, Khao Chi Chan, Koh Larn, Tiffany’s Cabaret, Pattaya Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, Central Festival Shopping Mall
Kanchanaburi: Erawan Waterfalls, Elephant World, Death Railway Bridge, Sai Yok Noi Waterfall
Chiang Mai: Northern Hill Tribes, Doi Suthep, Nimmanhaemin Road, Doi Inthanon National Park, Grand Canyon, Night Bazaar, San Kamphaeng Hot Springs
Chiang Rai: With Temple, Black House, Blue Temple, Night Bazaar, Golden Triangle, Wat Huai Pla Kung, Doi Mae Salong
Phuket: Phuket Big Buddha, Phuket Town, Tiger Kingdom, Bangla Road, Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, Patong Beach, Full Moon Party on Paradise Beach
Surat Thani: Koh Samui, Khao Sok National Park, Koh Samui Big Buddha, Hin Ta And Hin Yai, Namuang Waterfall, Chaweng Beach, Full Moon Party on Koh Pha Ngan, Ang Thong Marine National Park
Krabi: Phi Phi Islands, Klong Thom Hot Springs, Krabi Town, Ao Nang Beach, Railay Beaches, Wat Tham Sua
2. What are the things to do on a Thailand Young Adults tour?
There are a number of things for young adults to do in Thailand, here are some activities split into guideline cities we would recommend to you:
- Take a ride on local transportation, Tuk Tuk, Sky train, Motorcycle, Songthaew, etc
- Try Durian
- Shop around the Chatuchak Market
- Learn to cook Thai food in a cooking class
- Chill out in a night bar
- Raise a glass at one of the rooftop bars
- Join a Muay Thai Class
- Join an ATV adventure
- Party the night along Walking street
- Go Ziplining
- Watch a Tiffany’s Cabaret Show
- Take a train ride on the Death Railway Bridge
- Get close touch with elephant at Elephant World
- Discover the seven-tier waterfall in Erawan National Park
- Climb the 306 steps to reach the top of Doi Suthep
- Eat Khao Soi
- Visit the Long Neck Karen Tribe
- Have a Traditional Khantoke Dinner
- Ride a Segway to explore the old city center
- Stroll around one of the weekend markets
- Have fun at Canyon
- Visit the must-see Black House, White Temple, and Blue Temple
- Feast on Thai snacks at the night bazaar
- Learn about the opium history at the Golden Triangle
- Explore James Bond Island
- Climb to the Phuket Big Buddha
- Party in Bangla Road
- Watch a sunset at Prompthep Cape
- Scare yourself at Flying Hanuman
- Stay overnight in a floating house, or rain forest tent in Khao Sok National Park
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Angthong Marine Park
- Join a wonderful Full Moon Party on Koh Pha Ngan
- Discover the mysterious Hin Ta And Hin Yai Rock
- Enjoy sea canoe and kayak in the mangrove
- Party on Ao Nang Beach
- Take a dip at Klong Thom Hot Springs
- Explore the Phi Phi Island
3. When is the best time to visit Thailand?
If you are planning a young adult tour to Thailand, you may need to know the Thailand weather details as follow:
Although Thailand is hot all year round with moderate temperate in the 28-35°C range, there still have three seasons in Thailand, Hot season (March-May), Wet season (May-October), and Cool season (November-February).
The best time to go to Thailand stretches roughly from November until April, as during this period, the weather is not too hot and seldom rains.
4. How to reach Thailand?
There are two main international airports in Thailand: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and Phuket International Airport.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest and busiest transportation hub in Thailand. There are many direct flights are operated between Bangkok and major cities in Europe and Oceania. It takes about 11 or 12 hours flying from London, Paris, and Frankfurt; about 9 or 10 hours from Australia; and about 12 hours from New Zealand. If you plan to fly from the US, there’s no direct flight to Thailand. You will need to have 1 stopover at Doha, Dubai, or other cities to reach Bangkok or Phuket, it will take about 20 hours.
5. What are some must-do water sports for young adults in Thailand?
- Kayaking & Canoe
- Scuba Diving
- Banana Boat
6. Which are the best shopping places for young adults in Thailand?
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Platinum Fashion Mall
- Asiatique Riverfront Night Market
- Chiang Mai Walking Street
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Wualai Walking Street
- Central Chiang Rai
- Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
- Jungceylon Shopping Mall
- Phuket Weekend Market
- Banzaan Market
- Phuket Walking Street
- Chillva Market
- Krabi Town Walking Street
- Ao Nang's Catalunya Walking Street
- Maharaj Market
7. Which are some of the famous beaches for young adults to visit in Thailand?
- Patong Beach
- Karon Beach
- Kata Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Chaweng Beach
- Lamai Beach
- Bophut Beach
- Ao Nang
- Railay Beach
- Tonsai Beach
- Klong Muang
- Ao Thalane
8. What is the nightlife like?
In Thailand you will have your choice of nightlife options:
- Cabaret Shows
- Night Market
- Night Fishing
- Full Moon Party