Since we have known about the best time to visit Japan for cherry blossoms and top destinations to view Japan Sakura season 2024, next you maybe cannot help planning a Japan cherry blossom tour 2024. And here are some information about planning the Japan Sakura tour.
2-week Sakura Itinerary Inspiration
1-week Sakura Itinerary Inspiration
Tips on Planning a Japan Cherry Blossom Tour
What do I need to be aware of when traveling in Japan during the cherry blossom season? Japan's Sakura season is one of the most popular tourist seasons of the year, but it is also a peak tourist season. From March to April, many of Japan's attractions are flooded with tourists, resulting in heavy crowds, strained tourist resources, and a compromised travel experience. Here are some things to keep in mind for the blossom festival in Japan especially if you are the first time to travel to Japan:
1) Book your hotel and airfare in advance.
2) Arrange your itinerary in advance.
3) Pay attention to weather conditions.
4) Obey local rules, not smoking or spitting when visiting attractions or viewing the cherry blossom flower in Japan.
5) Respect local culture and customs, not making loud noises under cherry blossom trees, not climbing cherry blossom trees, and so on.
In short, when making a cherry blossom season tour, you need to make sufficient preparation and planning in advance to ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip to Japan.
How to Choose the Best Japan Sakura Itinerary
There are so many Japan cherry blossom itineraries to choose from online, here are some suggestions for you to choose the right itinerary for the Japan cherry blossom tour 2024:
1) Consider the length of the route and the destination, and choose a route that suits your budget and time. There are many cherry blossom routes in Japan normally including 1-week tours, 2-week tours, and 3-week tours. Choose a route that suits your needs, taking into account your travel time and budget, and identify the sights to visit. For example, the parks and shrines around Tokyo are excellent for cherry blossom viewing in Tokyo, but you will need to time your trip well. Cities such as Kyoto and Osaka on the other hand are famous for their cherry blossom festivals and their cherry blossom culture, which will require more time and budget, you will need to determine your budget and time and choose a suitable Sakura itinerary based on these.
2) Research the attractions on each itinerary. You can read our Sakura travel guide or search the Internet for information about the different cherry blossom routes and learn about the attractions you will see and activities you will take part in at each destination.
3) Determine your personal preferences. Everyone has different travel styles and preferences. Some people enjoy hiking, while others prefer nature tours. Consider your preferences when choosing your Japan cherry blossom holiday packages in order to find the best tour itinerary for you.
4) Choose your mode of transportation. If you choose a more expensive cherry blossom trip, you may be able to enjoy high-end transportation options such as private buses or dedicated excursion buses. You may also choose to take the high-speed Shinkansen in order to get to your destination faster.
5) Consider the weather and season. During the cherry blossom season, temperatures may rise or fall and you will need to consider these factors when planning your cherry blossom trip. Also, the start and end of the cherry blossom blooming time can vary in different parts of Japan. Suggested reading>>>Japan cherry blossom dates
Overall, choosing the right cherry blossom itinerary needs planning and research, including learning about the attractions of each trip, personal preferences, transportation options, weather, and seasonal factors, so as to find the Japan cherry blossom itinerary that best suits your needs.
It may be a little troublesome, but to make it easy, you can contact us and we will help you choose or even customize the best cherry blossom itinerary for you according to your preferences and requirements so as to enjoy the Japan Sakura Tour 2024.
How Much Will Japan Cherry Blossom Tours Cost
During the cherry blossom season, you may wonder how much does it cost to travel to Japan? There are 1-week Japan cherry blossom itinerary, 2-week itinerary, and even 3-week itinerary, each with different prices. Here is an example of the cost for 2 weeks itinerary for the Japan Sakura tours.
How much do you need to spend on a 2-week of Japan cherry blossom tours during the cherry blossom season will vary depending on individual budgets, travel options, destinations, and other factors. Below are some of the factors that may affect the cost as well as the general budget range for Japan cherry blossom itinerary of 2 weeks for reference (Not represent our tour itinerary prices):
1) Airfare: The cost of airfare can be a significant part of your budget, especially if you're flying from farther away. Prices can vary depending on the season, advance booking time, and flights. It will cost approximately US$2,000 to US$5,000 for airfare, depending on the departure time, destination, airline and the type of travel you choose for a Japan trip.
2) Accommodation costs: When traveling in Japan, you can choose to stay in hotels, ryokans, or bed and breakfasts. In big cities such as Tokyo, the cost of accommodation per night may be higher, costing around US$100 to US$200. In smaller cities or rural areas, the cost of accommodation may be lower. Accommodation costs vary depending on the location, standard of accommodation and how far in advance you book. During the Japan cherry blossom season, the cost of accommodation for the Hanami tour may be higher in some places.
3) Transportation costs: When traveling in Japan, transportation costs include the cost of moving between cities and the cost of using public transportation within cities. In Japan, you can choose to take subways, buses, or trains for transportation. Depending on the destination and itinerary, the amount you need to pay for transportation may vary. For example, in Tokyo, the daily cost of traveling by subway or bus ranges from about 50 Yen to 300 Yen, and by train from about 600 Yen to 1,000 Yen.
4) Cost of meals: The cost of meals in Japan varies depending on the location and type of restaurant. During your trip, you may want to try some of the local cuisine, which may affect your expenses. In Japan, you can try local cuisine including sushi, ramen, yakiniku and more. For a Japan cherry blossom tour, you would like to try some Sakura-related cuisine or snake. You may spend between $30 and $50 per meal, and if you go to an upscale restaurant, the cost may be higher.
5) Entrance fees to attractions: Additional fees may be required to visit some specific attractions and participate in activities. If you take a Japan cherry blossom trip, you will find that many attractions in Japan require entrance fees. Some attractions can be expensive, such as Disneyland and Mount Fuji, costing between $200 and $300. However, some attraction tickets can be cheaper, such as castles and temples, costing between $10 and $30.
Based on the above factors, the approximate budget for a Japan Sakura Itinerary in two weeks is as follows:
● Airfare: US$2,000 to US$5,000
● Accommodations: $100 to $200 per night, totaling $2,400 to $8,000 for two weeks
● Transportation: $1,000 to $2,000
● Meals: $30 to $50 per day, totaling $600 to $1,200 for two weeks
● Sightseeing tickets: Approximately $1,000 to $3,000
The total budget for the 2-week Japan Sakura Season itinerary is approximately $5,200 to $17,800.
It is important to note that the above budget is only an estimate and the actual cost may vary depending on the mode of travel and destination.
For the costs of the detailed Sakura itinerary, you can check our Japan cherry blossom tour lists >>>Japan Cherry Blossom (Sakura) Tours
Recommendations on Cherry Blossom Tours Japan 2024
If you don't know how to make a cherry blossom trip in Japan, here are two suggestions for cherry blossoms tours in Japan in 2024.
●Tour 1: 10 Days Tokyo - Kamakura - Hakone - Osaka - Kyoto - Nara Tour
Here is a 10-day itinerary for the Japan cherry blossom season 2024, whose destinations include Tokyo, Kamakura, Hakone, Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara and it is only available from 20th March to 15th April.
※If you hope to admire the stunning view of the Japanese cherry blossom, contact us and we will arrange the best viewing spot for your itinerary.
|10-day Japan Cherry Blossom Tour|
|Day2||Tokyo||Meiji Jingu Shrine, Shinjuku Gyoen & Meguro River||View the Shinjuku Gyoen cherry blossom and Meguro River cherry blossom|
|Day3||Tokyo||Tsukiji Fish Market, Shinjuku & Odaiba Seaside Park||Experience making sushi|
|Day4||Kamakura||Komachi Street, Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine, Shichirigahama Beach||Take the old-style electric train “Enoden” to Hase|
|Day5||Hakone||Lake Ashino, Venetian Glass Museum||Take the "Hakone Pirate Ship"; take the "Hakone Ropeway" to Owakudani|
|Day6||Osaka||Go to Osaka by Shinkansen|
|Day7||Osaka||Kuromon Merket,Osaka Castle, ShinSaiBashi||Enjoy the Tempozan Ferris Wheel|
|Day8||Kyoto||Arashiyama, Tenryuji Temple||Take the Sagano Scenic Railway through Sagano Bamboo Forest|
|Day9||Nara||Fushimi Inari Taisha, Uji, Nara Park, Tōdai-ji Temple||Explore the Sake District|
●Tour 2: 4-Day Tokyo Cherry Blossom Tour
If you are planning a trip to Japan for Sakura in Tokyo, the 4-day itinerary tour will be a great choice for you to enjoy cherry blossom in Tokyo 2024.
|4-day Tokyo Cherry Blossom Tour|
|Day1||Tokyo||Tsukiji Market, Akihabara, teamLab Magic, Sensoji Temple||Sushi experience, immerse tech, and pop culture|
|Day2||Tokyo||Meiji Shrine, Shinjuku Gardens, Tokyo Tower, Chidorigafuchi||See the Shinjuku Gyoen Sakura and cherry blossom of Chidorigafuchi Tokyo|
|Day3||Tokyo||Tokyo Disneyland||Have fun at Tokyo Disneyland|
|Day4||Tokyo||Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya hachiko, Meguro River, ShinjukuGolden Gai||View the Meguro River Sakura|
These are two suggestions for your tour to Japan during the cherry blossom time in Japan 2024. The 10-day Japan cherry blossom tour may be ideal for exploring more about Japan in addition to the Sakura viewing, and the 4-day Tokyo cherry blossom tour will be more suitable for a short tour in Japan to have fun in Tokyo while enjoying the Japanese cherry blossoms festival.
Japan Cherry Blossoms Season Alternatives
Since Japan's cherry blossom season is very much influenced by weather and temperature, if you're not paying attention, you may mispredict the best Japan cherry blossom 2024 dates to enjoy the Sakuras in Japan or miss the Japan hanami festival at your intended destination. If you miss the cherry blossom festival in Japan in 2024 when traveling in Japan, what other attractions or activities are worth visiting? What are the alternatives to the Japanese Sakura festivals?
In addition to enjoying Japanese cherry blossom flower, there are many other worthwhile programs and attractions in the spring season in Japan 2024. Here are some activities and attractions that are highly recommended for the japan spring season 2024:
Azalea Viewing: The azalea season in Japan usually occurs in mid to late spring, coinciding with the cherry blossom season. The azalea is one of Japan's national flowers and one of the country's traditional flowers. Azalea viewing is a traditional spring activity in Japan flower season and you can enjoy the captivating azalea in many parks, mountainous areas, and hot spring areas.
Mountaineering and Hiking: Spring is a great time for mountaineering and hiking, and Japan has a number of attractions for mountaineering and hiking, such as Mt. Fuji, Shirakawa-go, and Nikko. These attractions are popular destinations for tourists to make the Japan Walking &Hiking Tour in spring to enjoy Japan's beautiful natural scenery.
10 days | From $ 5799
20 days | From $ 9256
7 days | From $ 3799
Rape Flower Viewing: Rape blossom season, which usually occurs in late spring, is an important flower season in Japan. Popular places to view the rape flower in Japan include Nagano, Yamanashi, and Tochigi.
Lantern Festival Appreciation: The Japanese Lantern Festival is a traditional cultural event usually held in the spring and fall. During the festival, many parks, temples, and shrines are lit up with lanterns to let people feel the rich holiday atmosphere.
All in all, there are many other activities to do and attractions to visit in Japan during the spring time in Japan 2024 besides enjoying the Sakura flower in Japan. But if you don't want to have any regret about your cherry blossom tours in Japan, you can make your Japan Sakura trip by inquiring about our specialists.