Enjoy a private ride to Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket. It takes approximately 1 hours through scenic agricultural areas, hills, and beach, before arriving at the Sanctuary.There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants （Join Group）, before changing into traditional Karen clothing.
After being allocated bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, you will walk with your guide through the Sanctuary, where you will find free-roaming elephants and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors.
Finally, eat some snacks and seasonal fresh fruit ,after you done at the Sanctuary you can go to Naithon beach for hangout before enjoying once again the impressive rural scenery as you drive back to hotel.
Have a wonderful dinner at our special picked restaurant: Enjoy a sumptuous meal with traditional Thai cuisine & seafood by the seaside.
Good to know
1. Please bring a change of clothes for you will get dirty and wet while washing and swimming with elephants. After those activities, you can have a bath in the bathroom there.
2. Please bring sunscreen, a hat, mosquito repellent, of course, your camera.
3. Please note that small deviations in the itinerary are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and other factors.
4. Mosquitoes are very common insects in Thailand. It is essential that you seek medical advice prior to travel, and especially if you are pregnant or have an underlying medical condition.
5. We do not recommend pregnant women to participate in this tour, as pregnancy should not stay too close to the big animal especially when bathing the elephant in the stream where there are lots of small stones that may be dangerous.