01 what are 20 family-friendly things to do in Pattaya you never knew about?
If you ask anyone around about Pattaya, chances are they will tell you not to bring your family there. While Pattaya is known to have some of the best nightlife there is, what most don't know about are the fun family-friendly attractions available.
1. Visit a magical ice kingdom! – Frost Magical Ice of Siam
2. Get creative and enjoy a DIY Pizza Buffet with the kids – Pizza Plaza Pattaya
3. Slip and Slide With Your Favorite Cartoons – Cartoon Network Amazone
4.Discover New Latitude Wines – Silver Lake Vineyard
5. Inspire Your Kid's Creativity – Bottle Art Museum
6. Baa Baa Black Sheep – Pattaya Sheep Farm
7. Aargh Mateys! – The Admirallica, a Pirate Cruise
8. Let the Kids Go Wild – Harbor Land Pattaya
9. Wander Through Horticulture History – Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
10. Try Horse-riding – Horseshoe Point
11. Expect the unexpected – Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
12. A Fun Race for the Family – Pattaya Kart Speedway
13. Your Own Pristine Paradise – Ko Lan, Koh Samet
14. A Dose of Cuddly and Cute – Teddy Bear Museum
15. A Magical Excitement – Tuxedo Illusion Hall
16. Walk into a 3D Masterpiece – Art in Paradise
17. Sleepover with Sharks – Underwater World Pattaya
18. Get Up Close and Personal with Mother Nature – Khao Kheow Open Zoo Pattaya
19. Swing Like a Monkey – Flight of the Gibbon Chonburi
20. Take a Trip Around the World – Mini Siam
02 What are 6 Best Hotels for Families in Pattaya?
1. Bayview Pattaya:
2.Dusit Thani Pattaya
3. Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
4. Holiday Inn Pattaya
03 What are Restaurants In Pattaya Families Must Visit?
1. Fraser's Fraser's is a restaurant and a sport's bar. With many delightful dishes for you to enjoy in a place with it's own special atmosphere.
2. Pig & Whistle Pig & Whistle is a traditional British pub that has owners and visitors talking non-stop about the warm, welcoming, friendly and even the old school atmosphere.
3. La Baguette This place will be highly appreciated by kids and sugar maniacs!
4. Pan Pan Visitors absolutely love what this authentic Italian restaurant has for everybody in store.
5. Cabbages & Condoms Restaurant Cabbages & Condoms restaurant is located away from the road and right at the beach which lets your family enjoy the beautiful sea view in peace and silence with great seafood the restaurant provides.
6. Pipooh Coffee Bar & Restaurant This restaurant will attract kids mostly because of the wide area outdoors where they can run around for as long as they like! Outside there's also a small, but beautiful windmill and some tables for dining.
7. Hard Rock Cafe This cafe is a part of the Hard Rock Hotel that's perfect for a family.
04 How can I plan a family trip to Pattaya?
Here is a suggested plan for your Pattaya trip in 3 days, giving a good mix of leisure and sightseeing:
Day 1: Visit to the beach; attend the Alcazar show.
Day 2: Day trip to Coral Island.
Day 3: Excursion to Sri Racha Tiger Zoo.
05 Which place is better Bangkok or Pattaya?
Which city is the best for beach parties, Bangkok or Pattaya? When it comes to Bangkok-vs-Pattaya for beach partying, then Pattaya is the best to enjoy day and night beach parties.
06 What is the best time to visit Pattaya?
November to February: The best time to visit Pattaya is from November to February when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and remains mostly pleasant. This is also the peak tourist season and most beaches and other places of attraction are packed with visitors.